Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Joy

Now that my Birthday is done and dusted it is Christmas full speed ahead! I have finished one of my jobs too which has freed up some time for enjoying the delights of the season! Things like making and wrapping presents, baking and decorating.

Christmas Ornament Swap
Organised by Clare's Craftroom
 
Now happily part of the decorations! (Probably should take that mouse down - he is still there from Halloween!)

A little wintery scene that makes me happy every time I look at it.


And this super sweet little pouch that came filled with yummy chocolate santas that were much appreciated on my little get-away. Especially when I was craving chocolate and the supermarket was closed! Thanks Sharyn of Audrey, Aggie and Me!
This is what I made in return!

2 comments:

  1. Your birthday gifts are lovely! The B&B is super!

    Your home looks so pretty and festive!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! your little winter scene is just delightful.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...