1 hour says Mr Simplicity! That's funny, it took me hours!
Well I suppose it would not have taken the best part of the day if I had read the pattern properly and did not have to unpick the pockets and then the side seams. Not to mention, realising that I can not insert the tape to rouche the leg as in View C because I did not follow the instructions correctly, and had not taken a wide enough seam allowance.A funny choice of bold linen blend fabric, made to the wrong length for me, (only to be discovered of course when I tried them on) and a compromise with elastic in the hems instead of the tape (of which I had bought 4 metres of, just to be on the safe side)
Funny, they look heaps better on the hanger.....which is probably where they shall remain. A bit sad really, as they are actually the perfect fit, if not the right length. The fabric choice was always going to be ambitious. Then again they do make pretty comfy Pyjama pants............ or clown pants!
Edit: Not so funny, the pattern only cost me 20 cents at the op-shop