Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

The desserts are made(White choc and raspberry trifle and chocolate tarts), the potatoes are boiled and the presents are wrapped. This year will be the first in a long time that I will be spending Christmas day with my Mum Dad and brother. We are hosting lunch and dinner this year and the fridge is bursting at the seams with food!

Tonight we have Church, followed by Red Rooster on our best plates and a little concert staged by the ballerina. (The teen has sadly elected to not be in the concert for the first time). We then each open a present whilst listening to Christmas carols. I love this family tradition that we have carved out over the last 15 years.

Wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas chock full of all your favourite family traditions, and perhaps some new ones too.

5 comments:

  1. Wishing you and your loved ones bucket loads of fabulous festive fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you and the family so much love, happiness and joy! XX
    ps my word verifications is trations! Almost traditions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Laurel - hope you have a wonderful time with family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's wishing you a Happy Christmas and a Jolly+Healthy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oye Miss M!!

    Please forgive my tartiness. I know we live a world apart but there is still no excuse for not getting here before now!!!!

    I wish you and your lovely (don't tell the teenager I said lovely) family a wonderful holiday season filled with tons of beautiful memories!! How did the concert go,especially with one of the performers MIA???

    Pattie ;)
    Mazatlan Mx.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...