Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Beautiful Things

Beautiful prizes won during Blogtoberfest. A gorgeous photo from Kellie at 74 Lime Lane and a stunning embroidered purse from Carmel at Solomon Sewing, with my initial.


A thoughtful gift from a special friend, who knows me well




Beautiful things ordered online. Heather Ross fabric from RetroMummy and dyed wool felt from Winterwood


HOW SPOILT AM I?

also check out this giveaway for beautiful earrings. You won't be disappointed, but I will be if I don't win!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you like your purse. The Heather Ross fabric is beautiful! I'm thinking I might need some more of that...

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...