Saturday, September 12, 2009

A Morning Well Spent

I woke up early and with the assistance of a cup of coffee, I worked on two new crochet motifs (in bed)
Then I spent a couple of hours in the garden, weeding and pruning back my unruly geraniums.

Next it was onto some baking. I quickly discovered that the battery in my scales had died, and so I decided to use the highly technical method of measuring out 100gms of butter (pictured below)

lets hope that Retromummy's delicious looking White Chocolate Blondies work out!

I'll show you later...

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very busy morning. I hope you rested in the afternoon with a cup of tea and 1 or 2 blondies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect day! And a raspberry blown to scales that need batteries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooo talk about Super Mum Power!!!

    Have you already taken your Spring Tonic or was this burst without the benefit of the above tonic??? :)

    Pattie ;)
    Mazatlan Mx.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...