Saturday, September 5, 2009

Am I nuts?

Today my darling little Miss C is going to a birthday party. A dress-up party. You know the sort with costumes. Now Miss C and I decided that as it was an M theme party, she would dress up as Minnie Mouse. Good idea. We patted ourselves on the back. Now Miss C has just spent a week on camp. Now guess who's Mum forgot to make the costume. Guess when the party is? That's right TODAY! Now guess who is making a quick trip to spotlight? Could you let down this Angel?
Photo taken by friend on camp.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, totally nuts. But isn't that what you are for?! To be a nutty mummy and whip something up at the last minute!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...