Monday, August 31, 2009

Quite possibly the best day you could have (on your own)

Today I had a day that is still making me smile!

I had to go to the Optometrist to pick out my new glasses! (First time I've worn them since I was about 8!), so I decided to make the most out of my trip. First I hit the local shopping centre to get some cashback from medicare (after last weeks optometrist appointment!) I then stumbled across the silk scraf and patterned top, $5 and $13 respectively. Then it was off to the library where I found some lovely books and magazines. Next I hit the local Op shops (3). I found a pure wool jumper for Miss A for Outward Bound and an enamel bowl (both of which met with her approval!) as well as a large piece of fabric, some lovely books and a cute little seal for Miss C's collection. At Aussie Disposals I found the enamel mug required as well. Then I bought the yarn I have been dreaming off (see next post!)
A day of things I love with not a lot of financial outlay. Oh excepting the specs of course!

1 comment:

  1. You did indeed do well. I had a day like that on Saturday.
    Thanks for spotting that link boo boo. Fixed now.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...