Tuesday, April 14, 2009

And the winners are....


Drum roll please........


  • The winner of Raggedy Aggie, after an astonishing 53 entries (including double entries for those who posted about it on their blogs) is:

LINDA, from Lavender Ridge.

Who said "HI Laurel, I'm a raggedy ann fan. I had made so many and gave away to all my grandaughters and friends many years ago. It would be lovely for one to come back just for me. Linda"


  • The winner of the Flannel Bunny in The Chocolate Crow Trader competition is:

CURLY POPS, who correctly answered "Your bunny's name is Chai and her favourite food is carrots."


Thankyou everyone for entering. It has been lovely to meet so many other bloggers from all over the place! Keep on visiting!

Small print: I used RANDOM.ORG to determine the winner of the first give-away, and the tried and true method of pulling a name out of a bowl for the second one.

6 comments:

  1. Lucky Ducky's (or should I say rabbits).

    Liesa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners.I suppose I'll just have to make myself another raggedy to make me feel better.What a hardship that will be lol :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to linda on winning raggedyanne i know what its like to give away a raggedyanne book many many years ago when we were cleaning up igaveitto charity shemust have needed it more thanme but istill miss that book.
    busybee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippee! Thanks so much. I can't wait til my little bunny comes to love at my house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winners. I know Linda will be so happy, she is such a nice lady. The Raggedy Ann is going to a good home!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...