Monday, March 23, 2009

Tired

I forgot what it feels like to spend a whole day with 23 children
I forgot how tired I am when I finally get home and how much my legs ache
I forgot how much Miss C does not appreciate going to after school care
I forgot how much I love 4 year olds!
I forgot how little I feel like cooking after spending 6 hours with 23, 4 year olds and driving 45 kms to get home.
I remember how good it feels to sit down dead tired after a slapped together dinner (check out Hoppo Bumpo's dinner tale) with the telly on and do some stitching! I'll be sleeping like a baby tonight! Goodnight

2 comments:

  1. That's a long drive home - it sounds like a tiring day.

    I did like the sound of the meal you left on my blog. You realise I am going to try that out don't you?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet dreams. I am seriously in awe of anyone who can make it through a day with 23 kids, no matter what their age... as lovely as they are (and I do love 'em) it's exhausting just thinking abt it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...