Sunday, March 29, 2009

Eye-Spy Discoveries

PhotobucketMy parents discovered this freaky fungi in their backyard in Queensland.

They also discovered a house they may like to buy in Victoria. At least they will only be 3 hours away, not 2 states!
I discovered that it is not wise to play dress-making after midnight, but I managed to work it out with the help of my trusty unpicker! I discovered that vintage lace and natural linen can tone down a very bright print!

thanks Megan for leading me on a discovery journey, and thanks Cindy from Bug andPop for eye-spy shananigans!

2 comments:

  1. Oye Miss M!!

    Isn't remarkable what magic there is in a piece of vintage linen and lace?? :) I just put an old dresser doily inset in an apron and it is soooo pretty!!

    Pattie ;)
    Mazatlan Mx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fungi is WILD!!

    Love the new top, it's gorgeous. And love that you worked in some vintage lace and linen. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...