Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Saturday


  • Shiny new school shoes for Miss C. What a task it was to find just the right ones!
  • At last I have my hot little hands on this book. Loved the movie, know I'll love the novel more! Can't wait to crawl into bed with a cuppa and get started. Thankfully it is a pleasant cool night!
  • Teaching Miss C how to sew this cute felt critter called Mr Winston. Hers are the colourful ones! Fits right into the Mike's Make-a-long! Big sis is at a sleep-over giving us time together. Mr Muggins is watching the tennis.
  • Bought some gorgeous fabric at the Spotlight "Clear the bolt"sale to make myself another top.
  • Wrote an application for my DREAM job. I hope and pray that this is the one! More soon... (Haven't heard anything about this job)
  • For those who enquired, the piggies are doing great. They are loving the cool evening, making short work of a big bowl of vegies - I swear they eat better than us! (We had the last of the Christmas ham in pasta carbonara!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the job application. I was too scared to go anywhere near the Spotlight Sale!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...