Thursday, December 18, 2008

Last day

Today was my last day. I cleaned out my stuff, gave back my key and did a burnout in the carpark!
I thought that I should have felt sadder than what I did throughout my last weeks. I felt emotional when I stood and looked around at the kinder for the last time, empty and all packed up. I think it only looked so empty because tons and tons of MY stuff, packed into enormous amounts of boxes and bags was now overflowing in my car! Roll on new challenges....
Image here

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Laurel - you have completed another chapter in your life. Now let the new one, roll on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Loz! I'm sure things will go well for you in the future!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...