Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

According to Birthdates and Fortunes:
You are a great reader and a good and entertaining talker. Bright, witty and vivacious you are generally "the life of the party". You love luxuries and pleasant surroundings and are sensitive to your environment. Your love is constant and demonstrative.

I have a big day ahead with my kinder Christmas concert tonight. The children have been practicing the nativity play and songs for weeks! Hope it all goes well (it always does!) Hubby is Santa, which is lots of fun- lots of familar banter which the parents find hilarious! I'll be thinking more about my birthday tomorrow.... (lunch and dinner with special friends to look forward to)

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you! I hope you have a magic day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birzday Loz!!! may there be many more happy ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's hoping you and the kids have an Tony Award show!! :c)

    Happy Birthday tomorrow have fun and create good memories!!

    Pattie :c)
    Mazatlan Mexico

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, I hope the concert is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful birthday Miss Muggins!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...