Monday, December 15, 2008

Do You Want To Play

I have decided to join in the fun, by signing up on Inn Country's blog and was hoping I might find some fellow bloggers who want to play too... This is based on the movie "Pay It Forward", where acts of kindness are done without expecting anything in return.

The first 3 people to visit my blog and leave me a comment saying they would like to be join in will receive a handmade gift from me within 365 days of joining .
You will need to send me an email to confirm your spot.
These 3 visitors must have their own blog, place the PIF logo on their blog and link it back to me.
Then you must be prepared to offer the same, to the first 3 visitors to visit your blog.
Follow the above steps as I have done. Do you want to play?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...