Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ain't photos a wonderful thing!

Just completed a softcover photo book, all done online with your own photos and their backgrounds and embellishments. I really enjoyed the process, but not the continual internet dropouts (grrrrrrr). I lost the first book I started and had a few dramas with lost pages in the second one, but was very happy with the finished result. It will be ready to collect from BIG W in 7-10 days. Can't wait to see it. Plus it only cost $9.98. I will make another one - I am wiser now and shouldn't have as many issues!

Photo above is of C in one her ballet costumes at the photo shoot last week.

2 comments:

  1. Loz email me the URL for that! I need to do something with the gazillion photo's I've got on here too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Girl - must take after you????

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...