Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Week of Baking - Day 2

How delicious are these little choccy goodies! Make some if you dare - just don't eat all the cookie dough! I omitted the walnuts as my girls think they don't like nuts!


Afghans
200g soft butter
1/2 cup sugar
1 1/4 cups plain flour
1/4 cup cocoa
2 cups cornflakes
chocolate icing
walnut pieces
Cream together butter and sugar, then stir in sifted cocoa and flour. Lastly fold in cornflakes, breaking them up as you mix them in.
Roll into small balls, flatten with a fork, then bake at 180 degrees Celcius for 15 mins or until 'set'. When cold ice with chocolate icing and place walnuts on top.

Recipe is from here - http://tinyhappy.typepad.com/

2 comments:

  1. Oh yummy yummy. These look delicious!
    I can see that this week of baking thing is going to cause havoc with my waistline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had forgotten about Afghans - I used to make them ages ago and I remember how yummy they are.
    Thanks for jogging my memory!!

    Christina

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...